Friday, February 22, 2008

Calorie calculator

Here is a fun tool I found on the website caloriesperhour.com

You can use many of the calculators to figure out calories for different foods or for various activities. For example I used the activities calculator to find how many calories I burned shoveling the mounds of snow that fell on my driveway today. I shoveled twice today since it snowed about 9 inches. total of about 2 hours. The calculator said I burned 882 calories. It lists 1000+ activities just click on the one you are doing and it takes you to the calculator.


Office work for 8 hours: 1058 calories
Watching a sports event for 2 hours: 220
For example moderate sexual activity for 30 minutes: 48 calories
Vigorous sexual activity : 55 calories ( clearly if you are going to do it, then do it right! ;)

No comments: