Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cold day

This morning i got up a little early because I knew Simba was going to need some exersise before I left for work. My Wife needed to study and Simba tends to require alot of attention if she is not tired. A tired dog is a happy dog, as they say.

Well Let me tellyou I was all prepped and ready to go until I opened the door. I believe the official temp was around 10 but it felt like -10. I was running in my tried and tested outfit arrangement of underlayer and a second layer, gloves and a hat. I find with this up until now I start out a bit cool but within 10 minutes I am warm, and within 40 sweating.

Not today

In all honesty I felt like I was running in flimsy underwear. I had to keep the run short, only 2 miles. It was just tooo cold. Oh and Simba, she could care less about the temp, she loves the cold. She was sort of like, whats Up? Thats it?

What a biatch!!

No comments: