Thursday, August 30, 2007

Training in Singapore

Here are some photos taken during my training runs and time here in Singapore. My stay here has been busier than I expected. Aside from the work I have to do which has been extensive. I made myself busier by forgetting and losing key pieces of gear. So I ended up having to seek out these things here in Singapore. This was not as bad as it could have been thanks to Darren, a Triscooper that Adam had introduced me to online, who was gracious enough to drive me around to different bike shops in search of a multi-tool, and tire changing gear ( which was a strange adventure in itself!).


Darren and me at the Japanese barbecue place

Protein!

During my run in Ft Canning Park, this is the "14th Century Walk"


A Building viewed from Ft Canning Park



One of the few peaceful moments in my ride in Singapore




No comments: