Friday, August 17, 2007

Singapore Sling coming right up!

Well I finally made my decision. I am doing the Inaugral Singapore Ironman 70.3. Just signed up, I took one of the last 100 spots left in this the first Asian qualifier for the 70.3 world championships.

To be honest one of the driving forces of making me sign up is my current business trip. Its BORING! I have decent enough company, but after you do enough busines travel, you realize that after the workday there is nothing to look forward to except restaurants, and that gets old. I have to go to Singapore for two weeks on business, the weekend in between being Sept 2nd. which is perfect. This triathlon can occupy a large portion of my weekend!
Tri's are always fun, especially large and BIG events like an inaugural triathlon for a whole country! Here is the link for the triathlon: Singapore 70.3


Here is the course map, isn't it great looking? Makes me want to stop at the Bowling center during the ride :)




No comments: