Sunday, October 5, 2008

Frustration

This morning I woke up feeling incredibly frustrated and bummed that my injuries just keep piling up and I am just starting to feel well....OLD. Due to them I am unable to do things that I normally do. The inability to get things done is just getting me down.

However, this morning I woke up to this scene below and realized that Marmalade(my cat) was having a worse day ;)




As Marmalade and I have discovered, life just has a way of coming between us and our full potential.

4 comments:

PJ said...

I hear your pain. I have been in a mood of all moods for weeks now. There's nonthing like injury or a glass pane to get you down.

Heh. Poor Marmalade! :)

Hang in there. You'll be back in the game before you know it (I'm hoping if I tell you that and you believe it that maybe I'll start believing it myself).

Jamie said...

Hey, better to be injured from working out than being injured from just being old.

Rest up. That door will open soon and you'll get to taste that chipmunk before you know it.

Ski Dad said...

Yeah I hear you guys. Sometimes it just gets a bit too much when I see folks finishing their seasons, resting up and Starting their training for next year, and I am just sitting around for months on end. BUt you know THATS all part of bein an Athlete right?

Besides at least I have a Cool scar to show for it. I just have to make up a great story about fending off a bear during my IM race or something ;)

Born To Endure said...

Marmalde is saying...soon..very very soon..hee hee